- Registration is required to attend all scientific sessions and social events.
- Please note that only fully registered participants will be admitted to the scientific sessions and that presenting authors must be registered participants.
- The regular registration fee will be charged from 15th June till 13th September 2024.
- After 13 th September 2024, all payments will be charged as On-site registration fee.
|Category||Early registration fee (before 15 th June)||Regular registration fee (from 15 th June till 13 th September)||On-site registration fee (after 13 th September)|
|IOBC members||350 EUR||450 EUR||500 EUR|
|Non IOBC members||470 EUR||570 EUR||620 EUR|
|Students**||200 EUR||250 EUR||300 EUR|
|Accompanying person||100 EUR||100 EUR||100 EUR|
|Daily fee***||150 EUR||150 EUR||150 EUR|
* VAT is included in all fees
** Student certificate issued by the relevant Faculty is required as a proof
*** Conference dinner not included
The Conference fee includes:
- Welcome reception
- Official conference program
- Conference proceedings (in pdf format)
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Coffee breaks
- Technical tour
- Conference material
- Conference dinner
Accompanying persons are welcome to participate in social activities (welcome reception, technical tour and conference dinner).
The following payment methods will be available:
- Bank Transfer: An invoice with detailed bank information will be sent to your email (EUR / RSD) upon online registration. Bank fees must be paid by the participant. Please cover all bank transaction costs - option OUR. We require the complete invoice amount to be received. This option will only be available until 5th September 2024.
- Online card payment: When choosing this option, you will receive a direct link for the payment of the registration fee. VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. All payments by card will be made in the local currency of the Republic of Serbia – dinar (RSD). For the informative overview of prices in other currencies, the middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia is used. The charge of using a debit card will be expressed in your local currency according to the conversion rate determined by the card issuer, which cannot be known to us at the time of the transaction. As a result of this conversion, there may be a slight difference from the original price listed on our site. Thank you for your understanding. Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and have to be covered by the participant. The cost of the bank transaction will be included in the final payment price.
- Payments by personal checks will not be accepted.
- Payment on-site: Cash (EUR or RSD) or credit card (VISA, MasterCard and American Express) will be accepted.
- An invoice for registration payment will be provided at the venue registration desk upon request.
- A confirmation email will be sent to each participant once the payment of the registration fee has been received.
Cancelation and Refund Policy
- Notifications of cancellations or changes must be sent in writing to the Conference secretariat (e-mail: email@example.com)
- Name changes will be accepted until August 31st 2024. Beyond this date, it will be considered as a cancellation requiring a new registration.
- For cancellations received before August 31st 2024, a refund will be issued with a reduction of 50 € for administrative expenses.
- For cancellations received after August 31st 2024 or for registered participants who fail to attend, no refund will be made.
When registering, you will be directed to the website of the Congress Secretary, Panacomp Wonderland.